Our curry classes are an introduction to the world of
curry with dishes from South East Asia to the Indian sub-continent.
During your day, you will learn the techniques for making
fresh curry pastes and blending your own spice mixes to create a
selection of three curries with a range of
Menu for 14th October 2017:
- Chapati - Chef Demonstraion
- Lamb with Ginger and Curry Leaves
- Turkey Cuming and Red Lentil Dumplings with Aubergine Brinjal -
- Goan Prawn Skewers with Scented Rice - Chef
- Cauliflower Fritters with Hot Chilli Sauce
- Spiced fruit with Semolina Cake - Chef
Menu for 9th September & 28th October & 16th
- Flat bread - Chef Demonstration
- Sri Lankan chicken curry with coconut and curry leaves
- Steamed fish parcels with green masala
- Four lentil Dhal
- Rice Pilaf - Chef Demonstration
- Coconut rice pudding with almonds and raisins - Chef
Menu for 25th November 2017:
- South Vietnamese prawn and fish curry with ginger and
- Massamam lamb curry with potatoes and peanuts
- Thai red duck curry with lime leaf and palm sugar
- Steamed Jasmine rice
- Coconut rice pudding with almonds and raisins
Three curries cooked and served for lunch at 2pm.
Demonstration of Rice and Dessert by chef
Our full day classes offer you the chance to spend a day in the
kitchen with our expert chefs where you will learn how to cook a
range of delicious dishes from your chosen theme.
Your day begins in our dining room where you will have the
chance to meet other guests in class while enjoying with tea/coffee
and a scone.
You will then move through to the kitchen where our chef will
begin to demonstrate your chosen dishes. Each guest has their own
individual state of the art cooking station where they recreate the
dish our chef has demonstrated. Our chef will be on hand throughout
the day to assist.
Once you've finished cooking in the afternoon you will have the
chance to sit down, relax and enjoy a two course lunch which you
will have made along with a glass of wine.
Timing: 9.45am and finish around 3pm.
PLEASE NOTE MENUS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO
AVAILABILITY AND SEASONALITY OF FOODS. THESE CLASSES ARE FOR PEOPLE
AGED 18 YEARS AND OVER. TO VIEW OUR CANCELLATION POLICY PLEASE