Folding, whisking and sifting are some of the key skills
needed for perfect baking. During the baking day you will learn
these skills and many more techniques to create wonderful tarts,
cakes and delicious baked goodies. At the end of the day we will
box up all of your treats and you can take them home to share with
friends and family.
Menu for 18th August & 17th November
- Lamingtons with raspberry filling
- Lemon, ricotta and almond cake
- Friands - Chef Demonstration
- Macarons with butter cream - Chef Demonstrates Butter
- Lunch made by chef - Chicken Kiev with pea puree
Menu for 8th September 2017:
- Chocolate eclairs filled with a praline cream - Chef
Demonstrates Chocolate Glaze
- Plum and cardamom Financiers
- Ginger snaps
- Soda bread - Chef Demonstration
Menu for 22nd September 2017 and 12th January
- Swiss rolls with vanilla cream and ganache icing
- Sausage rolls with homemade tomato sauce
- Lemon meringue tarts
- Sweet short crust pastry
- Moroccan orange and almond cakes
class makes: Swiss roll, Lemon meringue
tarts and Moroccan orange cakes
Chef demonstrates: Sausage roll and tomato
Our full day classes offer you the chance to spend a day in the
kitchen with our expert chefs where you will learn how to cook a
range of delicious dishes from your chosen theme.
Your day begins in our dining room where you will have the
chance to meet other guests in class while enjoying with tea/coffee
and a scone.
You will then move through to the kitchen where our chef will
begin to demonstrate your chosen dishes. Each guest has their own
individual state of the art cooking station where they recreate the
dish our chef has demonstrated. Our chef will be on hand throughout
the day to assist.
Once you've finished cooking in the afternoon you will have the
chance to sit down, relax and enjoy a two course lunch along with a
glass of wine.
Timing: 9.45am and finish around 3pm.
PLEASE NOTE MENUS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO
AVAILABILITY AND SEASONALITY OF FOODS. THESE CLASSES ARE FOR PEOPLE
AGED 18 YEARS AND OVER. TO VIEW OUR CANCELLATION POLICY PLEASE