Our hands on day classes will demystify the food of Italy.
We will explore some of the tastiest, freshest ingredients
and flavours around, from The North to the South as well as
classic regional specialities and pastas.
Menu For 12th May 2017:
- Pizza bianco - pancetta, rosemary, taleggio and potato
- Rise e bisi - risotto with peas and herbs
- Classic ragu of beef shin with pasta and parmesan
- Aubergine, ricotta and basil cannelloni with roasted tomato
- Chestnut, chocolate, and coffee tiramisu
Class makes: Beef ragu, Aubergine and
ricotta cannelloni and tiramisu
Chef Demonstrates: pizza bianco and
Menu for 28th May, 3rd September and 20th October
- Roast pepper, caper and anchovy bruschetta
- Seasonal minestrone
- Crispy gnocchi, Calabrese sausage and basil pesto
- Pan fried sea bream with caponata
- Limoncello and pistachio semifreddo with orange and saffron
Class makes: sea bream/caponatta, gnocchi
and semi freddo
Chef Demonstrates: pesto, focaccia and
Our full day classes offer you the chance to spend a day in the
kitchen with our expert chefs where you will learn how to cook a
range of delicious dishes from your chosen theme.
Your day begins in our dining room where you will have the
chance to meet other guests in class while enjoying with tea/coffee
and a scone.
You will then move through to the kitchen where our chef will
begin to demonstrate your chosen dishes. Each guest has their own
individual state of the art cooking station where they recreate the
dish our chef has demonstrated. Our chef will be on hand throughout
the day to assist.
Once you've finished cooking in the afternoon you will have the
chance to sit down, relax and enjoy a two course lunch which you
will have made along with a glass of wine.
Timing: 9.45am and finish around 3pm.
PLEASE NOTE MENUS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO
AVAILABILITY AND SEASONALITY OF FOODS. THESE CLASSES ARE FOR PEOPLE
AGED 18 YEARS AND OVER. TO VIEW OUR CANCELLATION POLICY PLEASE