Our hands on day classes will demystify the food of Italy.
We will explore some of the tastiest, freshest ingredients
and flavours around, from The North to the South as well as
classic regional specialities and pastas.
Menu for 14th April, 26th May and 15th June
- Mussel, tomato and chilli tagliatelle
- Seasonal Risotto
- Chicken Milanese with salsa verde
- Semi- Freddo with baked fruits
Class makes: Tagliatelle, milanese, risotto
Chef Demonstrates: Focaccia, sauce, salsa
verde and baked fruits
Menu for 8th September 2018:
- Pan fried sea bream with caponata
- Crispy gnocchi, Calabrese sausage and basil pesto
- Limon cello and pistachio semi freddo with orange and saffron
Class makes; sea bream/caponatta,
gnocchi and semi freddo
Chef demos; pesto, focaccia and
Menu for 29th September 2018:
- Pizza bianco - pancetta, rosemary, tallegio and potato
- Classic ragu of beef shin with pasta and parmesan
- Aubergine, ricotta and basil cannelloni with roasted tomato
- Chestnut, chocolate, and coffee tiramisu
Class Makes - Beef ragu,
Cannelloni and tiramisu
Chef Demonstrates - pizza bianco
and chocolate cake
Our full day classes offer you the chance to spend a day in the
kitchen with our expert chefs where you will learn how to cook a
range of delicious dishes from your chosen theme.
Your day begins in our dining room where you will have the
chance to meet other guests in class while enjoying with tea/coffee
and a scone.
You will then move through to the kitchen where our chef will
begin to demonstrate your chosen dishes. Each guest has their own
individual state of the art cooking station where they recreate the
dish our chef has demonstrated. Our chef will be on hand throughout
the day to assist.
Once you've finished cooking in the afternoon you will have the
chance to sit down, relax and enjoy a two course lunch which you
will have made along with a glass of wine.
Timing: 9.45am and finish around 3pm.
PLEASE NOTE MENUS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO
AVAILABILITY AND SEASONALITY OF FOODS. THESE CLASSES ARE FOR PEOPLE
AGED 18 YEARS AND OVER. TO VIEW OUR CANCELLATION POLICY PLEASE