Our Thai Street Food Class is all about the flavour! We
will teach you the skills to prepare vibrant authentic Thai dishes
straight from the streets of Bangkok. The chef will explain the art
of balancing hot, sweet, salty and sour - the fundamentals of any
The recipes are built around easily sourced ingredients which
you can purchase from your local supermarket allowing you to
re-create at home.
Menu for 2nd June 2018:
- Hot and sour grilled beef salad with roasted rice and long leaf
- Grilled quail with garlic and white peppercorns
- Red curry of duck with peanuts and thai basil
- Coconut pancakes with caramelized banana.
Class makes: Hot and Sour beef salad, Red
Duck curry and Grilled quail
Chef demonstrates: steamed sticky rice and
Menu for 1st September 2018:
- Sang Wa - Salmon and prawns with ginger and shredded limes
- Roast prawn and watermelon salad with green chilli and roasted
- Thai Royal Green Curry Guinea fowl with Young Pepper Corns,
ginger and coriander.
- Caramel pineapple with chilli and mint
Class makes: Sang Wa salmon, Green Guinea
fowl curry, Caramel pineapple
Chef demonstrates: curry paste (team
effort), steamed rice, roasted prawn and watermelon salad
Menu for 22nd September 2018:
- Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork on skewers)
- Cloo Chee Blah (Fire red southern fish curry)
- Chicken Pad Thai
- Mango Pudding
Class makes: Grilled Pork, Fish curry and Pad
Chef demonstrates: Mango Pudding and nuoc
Our full day classes offer you the chance to spend a day in the
kitchen with our expert chefs where you will learn how to cook a
range of delicious dishes from your chosen theme.
Your day begins in our dining room where you will have the
chance to meet other guests in class while enjoying with tea/coffee
and a scone.
You will then move through to the kitchen where our chef will
begin to demonstrate your chosen dishes. Each guest has their own
individual state of the art cooking station where they recreate the
dish our chef has demonstrated. Our chef will be on hand throughout
the day to assist.
Once you've finished cooking in the afternoon you will have the
chance to sit down, relax and enjoy a two course lunch which you
will have made along with a glass of wine.
Timing: 9.45am and finish around 3pm.
PLEASE NOTE MENUS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO
AVAILABILITY AND SEASONALITY OF FOODS. THESE CLASSES ARE FOR PEOPLE
AGED 18 YEARS AND OVER. TO VIEW OUR CANCELLATION POLICY PLEASE